Allergy Specialist

For management of food, seasonal or environmental allergies

Contact Us
woman sneezing from allergies

Do you have allergies?

If you suspect you may be allergic to something, book an appointment for consultation and testing. Our Allergy specialists can see children and adults.



  • Meet with the specialist to discuss any reactions you've experienced


  • Envionmental
  • Seasonal
  • Food

Allergy Shots

  • We can prescribe and admister allergy shots

We also offer:

  • On-site pharmacy
  • On-site lab
  • Sports medicine
  • Relaxation services
  • Virtual Care
  • Pain management